Sales and Repair Technician
December 30th, 2017 | 1:14 PM EST
At uBreakiFix we strive to help people by providing extraordinary service and expert electronic repairs using only the highest quality parts available.
uBreakiFix is expanding! Since its inception in 2009, uBreakiFix has grown to more than 275 stores in North America and we're currently looking for new members to join our team! Are you looking for a dynamic career path and a company that promotes from within? Are you someone who likes to talk tech and engage in an innovative customer service industry using high tech customer service tools? Do you have a passion for sales and learning about the latest technology? Well then come join one of the largest and most reputable smartphone repair companies in North America!
- 1-3 years of customer service or progressive retail sales experience required
- Previous experience in carrier sales is an asset
- Must have the ability and drive to continuously meet monthly sales goals
- Must have basic computer skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to keep your composure when faced with multiple deadlines
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others in a small, close knit team
- Reliable transportation
No prior repair experience is necessary and all training is provided!
What we’re looking for…A technician who is sales results-oriented and will enlighten the experience of customers who are worried about their electronic devices including smartphones, tablets, computers, and video game consoles! A technician who’s as obsessed with gizmos and gadgets as we are and has the ability to problem solve and easily learn the required skills to repair, communicate and make a difference in someone’s day!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Brighten a customer's day by providing a professional, enjoyable experience through superior customer service and brand promotion
- Inform customers about products and services and actively and confidently sell recommendations by determining their lifestyle needs.
- Assist customers from initial check in process all the way through to the completion of their repair
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and provide repair recommendations, replacement estimates and resolutions
- Simplify and explain complex technical issues to customers
- Keep track of all devices and inventory while safeguarding all store stock
- Utilize the point of sale system to maintain an accurate record of customer information and a real-time status of each repair
- Paying attention to detail and ensuring that all repairs meet or exceed uBreakiFix quality standards
- Create a business within a business and complete each sale by asking for customer referrals
- Answer phone calls to the store with a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor, ensuring that you are always committed to converting the phone call to a store visit
- Maintain a positive work environment and clean appearance of the store
What We Offer:
- $11.40/Hour for training; $13.00/Hour thereafter; Salary increases every six (6) months pending positive employee performance reviews
- Sales Incentive Program
- Opportunity for career growth within the company
- Development and coaching opportunities to increase technical skills and knowledge
- Team Oriented Environment
Required Education: High school or equivalent. Post-secondary diploma/degree an asset.
UBREAKIFIX is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you want to contribute to a fast-paced and up-and-coming company we want to hear from you!